Danger of Instability in the Region
- Created on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 08:35
- Written by CENTER FOR VIETNAM STUDIES
- Created on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 08:24
- Written by From the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China
Chinese Foreign Minister Tang Jiaxuan and Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Nguyen Manh Cam signed the Treaty of Land Border between China and Vietnam in Hanoi on December 31, 1999 on behalf of their respective countries. With the signing of the treaty, all outstanding issues relating to the land border between China and Vietnam have been resolved. Among those who attended the signing ceremony were Vietnamese Prime Minister Phan Van Khai and Wang Yi, head of the Chinese delegation for China-Vietnam land border negotiations and Chinese Assistant Foreign Minister.
- Created on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 08:23
- Written by Greg Torode and Shi Jiangtao
Vietnam has formally protested to China over so-called "invasion plans" appearing on mainland websites that purport to detail the complete military occupation of the country by China.
Time - Weather
Saigon - San Jose