The New Year is often the time resolutions are made. We strive to make improvements in ourselves, our careers and our lives.
- Created on Tuesday, 25 June 2013 13:33
- Written by Cung Hoàng Kim
National American Miss 2012-2013, Miss Cung Hoàng Kim's Speech on Commemoration of BLACK APRIL in Austin, Texas
- Created on Saturday, 11 May 2013 05:44
- Written by Jimmy Huy Luong
A reflection of a young Vietnamese-American about Vietnamese wedding in the U.S. It is 90% true!
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 01:55
- Written by Lisa M. Krieger
"After three decades, they've established themselves here and re-established their values — freedom, human rights, democracy, capitalism and basic family values." San Jose Vice Mayor David Cortese
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 01:51
- Written by Nguyễn Văn Phú
My beloved children,
Your mother and I are both in our eighties now, longevity virtually unknown to the earlier generations.
Time - Weather
Saigon - San Jose