Susie Harborth started as vice president of operations at GnuBIO and is now CFO at the company, which is developing a desktop DNA sequencing system that costs less than $50,000 and provides results in less than four hours.
- Created on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 08:13
- Written by Don Seiffert, Associate Editor MHT- Boston Business Journal
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 15:40
- Written by David Anderson
Tan Quoc Ngo tried and tried to join the Army. But his asthma kept him out.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 15:38
- Written by Sandra Emerson
POMONA - Carina Hoang was 12 when the Vietnam War ended, but she would not reach safety for another four years.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 15:35
- Written by Tran Do Cam and Nguyen Manh Tri
After April 30, 1975, millions of Vietnamese citizens were forced to leave their homeland in order to avoid living under a Communist regime.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 15:33
- Written by The Eagle Post
Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Nguyen took command of the 2nd Battalion, 44th Air Defense Artillery Regiment, 108th Air Defense Artillery Brigade on June 17 at the 101st Airborne Division parade field on Fort Campbell.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 15:30
- Written by Chi Van Dang, M.D., Ph.D
Vice Dean of Research, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 15:28
- Written by Press Release
Assembly Concurrent Resolution No. 63—Relative to Veterans of the Republic of Vietnam Armed Forces Day.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 15:24
- Written by John Severance
Thanks to the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), the Navy took a big step in its quest to build a powerful new anti-aircraft gun.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 15:21
- Written by Tess Living Stone - The Australian
*A REFUGEE who arrived on a boat 30 years ago has become the first
Vietnamese-born Australian Catholic bishop. *
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 14:39
- Written by CBS 5 Reporter
“Vietnam Revisited” covered a number of aspects of current life in Vietnam, with a special focus on the long-term impact of the defoliant, Agent Orange.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 14:37
- Written by AFP
Bill Nguyen, founder of a new startup company based in Palo Alto, Color, and also a creator of LaLa music service, takes a pose for a portrait at Color headquaters on March 21, 2011 in California.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 14:35
- Written by Hong Kong News
The story of Ms Li Wei, 48, has been making headlines in China.
Li was born in Vietnam with a mixed French-Vietnamese background. At the age of seven she was brought to Honghe county in China's southern Yunnan province along the Sino-Vietnamese border as a refugee searching for a better life.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 14:32
- Written by Cam Do Tran
This is good news in the family we could not imagine: Khang Tuong Nguyen, our grandson, was born on 31-2-1999 still not enough 12 year old primary school. He was invited as a professor at the University of subjects in VA "speech skills", 4 hours per week - $ 250 per hour. Of course, all students are bigger than him.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 14:29
- Written by Saigon Echo search
While most others her age are finishing high school, 17-year-old Alexandria Huynh—the youngest graduating senior in the Class of 2010 at Cal State L.A.—is heading to Harvard University this fall to pursue a Ph.D. inimmunology.
Time - Weather
Saigon - San Jose