In July 1986, the struggle to have a personal parish for the Vietnamese Catholics in San Jose reached its highest point, and the cries of these people were heard throughout the world. Many television networks and news media have chosen to call this painful struggle the most serious religious event of the year of 1986.
- Created on Sunday, 05 May 2013 04:18
- Written by Singleton Vietnamese Faithful Community
- Created on Sunday, 05 May 2013 04:06
- Written by Bai An Tran
History shows that the Church has continually been plagued with crises.
- Created on Sunday, 05 May 2013 04:04
- Written by Bai An Tran Ph. D.
In 1986, a petition for the establishment of a Personal Parish for Vietnamese Catholic refugees in San Jose was a religious event which attracted much attention of the media.
Time - Weather
Saigon - San Jose